This is a 5 days, (4 hour classes each day) is an initiative for Recognition of Prior Learning for upskilling as well as certifying the Women Professionals working in the Film and Television Industry. The workshop is designed specifically for professionals engaged in the film industry in various capacities. The course aims to familiarize the participants to the concepts and tools of writing for films and series.
1. A Desktop / Laptop having minimum 4 GB to 8 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz or better processor (Intel i3 or i5 or better). (Windows / MAC)
2. Operating system: a) Windows 7 or 8 or 10. b) MAC OS Sierra or later
3. Audio – Video software: Latest versions of VLC player, Windows Media Player or Quick Time Player
4. Compatible good quality headphones/ earphones with mic
5. Compatible HD webcam
6. Internet pack of minimum 4 GB per day exclusively for this course. It is recommended to have fixed wired Internet connection with minimum speed of 10 Mbps or more.
7. Web browser: Latest version of Google Chrome (for Windows and Mac)
8. Basic DSLR camera with Default lens, Tripod, Flashgun, Card Reader
Use of Mobile Phone (in place of Laptop or Desktop Computer) to attend the classes is strictly prohibited and if candidates use mobile phones, NFDC is not responsible for any technical error that arises during the online class.
NFDC will be using “Google Classroom” and participants are requested to get familiarized with the same. Steps to join online class including login id & password will be shared with the candidates before commencement of the course.