1. A Desktop / Laptop having minimum 4 GB to 8 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz or
better processor (Intel i3 or i5 or better). (Windows / MAC)
2. Operating system: a) Windows 7 or 8 or 10. b) MAC OS Sierra orlater
3. Audio – Video software: Latest versions of VLC player, Windows Media Player or Quick Time Player.
4. Compatible good quality headphones/ earphones with mic
5. Compatible HD webcam
6. Internet pack of minimum 4 GB per day exclusively for this course. It is recommended to have fixed wired Internet connection with minimum speed of 10 Mbps or more.
7. Web browser: Latest version of Google Chrome (for Windows and Mac)
8. Basic DSLR camera with Default lens , Tripod , Flashgun, Card Reader
Use of Mobile Phone (in place of Laptop or Desktop Computer) to attend the classes is strictly prohibited and if candidates use the mobile phone, NFDC is not responsibility for any technical error arises during the online classes
NFDC will be using “Google Classroom” and participants
are requested to get familiarized with the same.
Steps to join online class including login id & password will be shared with the students before commencementof the course.
has been in field of photography for 55 years. He was also the academic staff
member at the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune for 28 years, and he is practicing
advertising photography and industrial photography for many years. Kanhere has directed and
produced documentaries such as, 'V Babasaheb — Life in Full Open' and ' Bhaurao Datar - A
Curtain Call' which have been screened at film festivals across India.
He is the Course Director for Basic Photography workshop held by SKFTII
Having spent two decades of his life behind the camera, the lenses have almost become an extension of his personality! The man owes his success to his guru and mentor Bharat Kanhere.M Fahim has completed the highly sought after diploma in photography from Fergusson College (1998-99), which also won him his first photography prize. His spectrum of clientele ranges from automobile companies to real estate developers, fashion designers, and Bollywood celebrities. He also takes up weddings and news events, making his scope of work fascinatingly wide and eclectic! Another feather in his cap is his prowess for directing and shooting a variety of corporate and documentaries. The most interesting yearly endeavour by M Fahim is a black-and-white calendar that he has been bringing out for a decade, and which features regular women around us. “These women are like any other, and their simplicity adds to their beauty,” he smiles. When M Fahim is not with his camera, he is busy visiting different institutes and academies, where he often gets invited to deliver sessions on Basic photography